OATI webSmartView is a robust suite of web-based tools enabling end-use consumers to review their energy usage, current and projected costs, and rate alternatives. OATI webSmartView also allows consumers to actively and dynamically engage in demand side management programs, be knowledgeable of, and manage their own energy consumption. OATI webSmartView meets and exceeds the Green Button requirements proposed by the U.S. Government.
OATI webSmartView can be configured as a standalone customer portal, integrated into utility’s existing portal mechanism, or configured simply to provide data to a utility-supplied presentation system that manages the utility’s customer portal.
All of the above configurations support single sign-on capabilities that integrate into a utility’s existing security infrastructure. This allows a utility to easily add webSmartView without requiring additional security mechanisms for managing end customers.
Key capabilities include:
- Single sign-on for use with a utility’s existing sign-on methods
- Current month’s bill and current energy usage to date
- Capability to compare current month’s energy usage with the same month in previous year
- Capability to integrate a utility’s existing bill presentment and payment methods
- Hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly energy usage information for the customer
- Ability to view, analyze, and enroll in eligible Demand Response programs
- Capability to view and adjust opt-in/opt-out Demand Response devicesProvide additional web pages for FAQ, rate information, contact us, and Demand Response program information.Provide information to customers about various educational, energy audit, and informational campaigns
OATI webSmartView is complemented with a mobile application version for a comprehensive self-service energy management experience on Smart Phones, PDAs, and tablets.
OATI webSmartView enhances and fully integrates with OATI webDistribute for Demand Response Management.